Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christian's Vase





This piece was created alongside 'Sunflowers'. Traditional Oils on Canvas.
This piece measures 8" x 10"
Currently, in most of my pieces, I am going for an Impressionistic feel, coupled with pointalism. I have an need tp explore and create works, that truly convey the movement in our world. If we want to begin a conversation on Physics, I will need to pick up a copy of Cliff NoTes. What I know, and what I can talk about however, is that no solid object is truly solid. I look to instill that 'basic' knowledge through this knew body of work.
I originally was going after a basic theme of still life flower arrangements. This said, I found myself trying to convey the vibrations on the 'life' of the scene.
I shall take my leave, now- I have a small blank canvas STARING at me.

No comments: